Libelle magazine

zondag 7 september 2014

Hi there!

This week I had my fifteen minutes of fame. I was given the opportunity to style a six page fashion spread for Dutch magazine Libelle which was entirely devoted to students. It was an amazing experience to be in charge and work with talented people. Standing in the supermarket looking at all those wonderful magazines besides "my" Libelle I had an epiphany; this is want I want to do.

(Photo's by: Stef Nagel, click on the image to enlarge)

Enjoy!


*


Hi!
Deze week had ik mijn "fifteen minutes of fame". Ik heb de kans gekregen een zes pagina modeserie te stylen voor de Libelle die geheel in het teken stond van studenten. Het was een geweldige ervaring de leiding te hebben en te werken met zeer getalenteerde mensen. In de supermarkt kijkend naar al die geweldige bladen naast "mijn" Libelle had ik een openbaring; dit is wat ik wil doen.

(Foto's door Stef Nagel, klik op de afbeelding om te vergroten)

Enjoy!













Please note that these photos can NOT be used/copied without permission. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. 
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground